Here to help – not harm!
I am a safety-conscious human movement specialist who is committed to meeting your personal – and maybe even complex – needs with informed as well as intuitive methods.
My knowledge and approach are an especially good fit for maturing bodies or people at any age encountering general aches & pains (backs, hips, knees, shoulders and more), injuries (new & old), or health conditions (arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, metabolic syndrome, etc).
I can be most helpful to you if you want:
- A non-judgmental professional who listens and responds to your personal interests and needs
- Efficient, safe, fun and reasonable strategies for fitting movement into your busy life
- Smart methods of living better in the body you have now while you get stronger and healthier for the future
- A purposeful (functional) approach to fitness that emphasizes real-life movements and brings joy back into daily activities
- Informal or structured wellness coaching that helps you connect with your true motivation to feel better, and therefore to accomplish your health goals
I love introducing people whose bodies are changing to ways they can feel better, stronger, more stable and “at home” in their bodies. ~ Susan