Medical Exercise and other Movement Solutions
- Have you been hesitant to increase or change your exercise program because you don’t know what your body can handle?
- Are you wondering how you’re supposed to move more when you feel compromised by pain, instability or a medical condition?
- Perhaps you have arthritis, chronic low back pain or fibromyalgia and you know there are things you should do but are not sure how to do them.
- Or maybe you completed physical therapy for an injury or surgery, and now you need guidance to progress your program safely.
If you recognize any of these scenarios, Feel Good Fitness services are for you.
My clients are maturing adults who want to remain or become active, yet their bodies have changed over the years, and now they require the support of knowledgeable professionals.
My credentials equip me to provide you with safe, effective, protocol-based programs (sprinkled with experience and intuition) to get you moving more easily and feeling better.
Most of my work takes place through private sessions, though I also offer a variety of workshops and classes throughout the year.
Contact me for more information and to schedule your session.
- I look forward to meeting you!